Keola La'i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Area Punch List

+6
Uni
Wolverine
FishCake
Benjamin
chef
Sid67
10 posters

Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Common Area Punch List

Post  Sid67 Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:29 pm

Hey folks,

The common areas are starting to come together... Should we keep an eye out for fixes and repairs?

Sid67

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Re: Common Area Punch List

Post  chef Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:19 am

There was a flyer under my door yesterday with updates on the building schedule. I'll see if I can scan a copy for the board as some residents didn't seem to get one. I have past video footage of the building as well as pics of repairs, so I'll try to take photos of the common areas whenever I can so we can have a running archive.

chef

Back to top Go down

Post  Benjamin Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Pictures are a great idea! Should we just upload them as time goes on, and consolidate them later?

Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid67 Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:46 am

We can have a spreadsheet that includes photos for the developer. Hopefully, they'll monitor this board and fix things as we go along.

Sid67

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Parking Lot Mirrors

Post  Benjamin Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:37 am

I was over at the 'Safety' thread and thought I'd put this in the community punch list...
Mirrors would greatly increase visibility in the parking structure. Thanks.

Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Lobby Furniture

Post  FishCake Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:21 am

Hey Folks,
Stopped by the lobby today, the furniture is in & it looks great! The lounge chairs are very soft & comfy. The color scheme is soothing. My favorite is the decorated plate art, especially since I have a background in ceramics...these plates are pretty artsy.

If you haven't stopped by, you should take a look!

FishCake

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolverine Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:33 pm

Wonder if they'll also have those red stickers all over the lobby when we get the punch list together...

Wolverine

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Walk Way from Queen Street

Post  Uni Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:40 am

I noticed while walking up the stair ramps from Queen Street to the lobby. There's this metal covering over the ledge adjacent to the stairs. I'm not exactly sure what it's for or even what it's called. I took some photos to share, I'll upload them soon. Well, the covering is a bit warped. It's not completely flat against the concrete & it's quite unsightly which is why I took notice. Anyone else saw this?

It should be fixed.

Uni

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Queen Street Walk Ramp

Post  Uni Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:56 am

Here Folks,
Took some photos of that walkway up the Queen Street ramp that goes straight to the lobby.
Any ideas what this is for?Common Area Punch List Kl_wal10Common Area Punch List Kl_wal13

Uni

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Expansion Joint?

Post  markrau Fri May 02, 2008 2:48 am

Hey Uni, I believe this is essentially an expansion joint. This is often used in building construction to allow portions of the building to settle at a different rate than others. If you look closely this joint continues all the way up to the lobby. I'm not a structural engineer, but I believe the Building and the East portion of the parking structure are one monolithic piece and the West portion of the parking structure, including the pool and commercial space is a seperate piece. Essentially this joint allows the building to settle and not develop cracks between the two. Really this is just my best guess. I agree it is a bit unsightly and could be improved a bit. I was really happy with how they finished this same joint immediately infront of the lobby (by the turnaround). They used the same flooring material and it is hardly noticable.

markrau

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Elevator Carpet

Post  chef Fri May 02, 2008 8:58 pm

Looks like all the moving in and construction has soiled the elevator carpets... Is A&B planning to change them out prior to the handover?

chef

Back to top Go down

Post  keala Sat May 03, 2008 12:12 am

Hey Mark,
Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering about that myself. Glad Uni brought it to our attention, I checked it out myself during a stroll with my little pup. It bothered me some, guess because I keep thinking we're suppose to be in a luxury condo. And when I see things like that, hmm...ponder, ponder, ponder.

keala

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Re: Elevator Carpet

Post  sunjam Thu May 08, 2008 12:50 pm

According to Keolalai-info.com:

ELEVATORS: The protective cover in elevator #1 will remain in place until construction in the Penthouse is complete. The carpet in all the elevators will be replaced when most construction and move-in activities have been completed.

sunjam

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Re: Elevator Carpet

Post  lava Thu May 08, 2008 10:45 pm

Glad the folks at A&B are being more responsive to the community these days. For a while, I was throwing darts at my Keola La'i brochure... Still have items on my punchlist they need to take care of, but at least I'm not throwing darts as often.

lava

Back to top Go down

Common Area Punch List Empty Elevator Button

Post  lava Sat May 10, 2008 10:39 pm

The elevator buttons are a little iffy, e.g. 4th floor button in elevator 3. Should we list elevator issues as another topic due to their high traffic use?

lava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down