Keola La'i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Punch List Timeline

2 posters

Go down

Punch List Timeline Empty Punch List Timeline

Post  KDen Tue May 06, 2008 9:51 pm

I recently spoke with a resident of the Lanikea condo at 411 Olohana Street in Waikiki, another A&B project. He still has items on his punch list that need fixing since he moved in over three years ago! The general feeling among the residents is that officially, A&B should have taken care of those items much earlier. Unofficially, they realize they are pretty much on their own.

The good thing about their building is their resident manager runs the place like an army general (got the feeling he was ex-military), so the residents love him but A&B does not. There was an incident where rain was coming in through a lobby archway and making the walkways slippery. The resident manager insisted A&B build a protective covering over that area. No if's, and's, or but's. That's the kind of person we need looking out for our interests.

I still have items on my punch list (most of them minor, two major ones) that A&B / PCL needs to fix. Hopefully, they'll make good with the timeline they have. But at this point, I'm prepared to go it on my own and do the major repairs myself (which may involve completely redoing two walls). Good luck to everyone with their own punchlist items.

KDen

Back to top Go down

Punch List Timeline Empty Re: Punch List Timeline

Post  justice Wed May 07, 2008 5:24 am

I certainly hope A&B continues to handle issues after the turnover. I still have punch list items that need repair.

justice

Back to top Go down