Keola La'i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aerobics Area

4 posters

Go down

Aerobics Area Empty Aerobics Area

Post  CherylM Sat May 10, 2008 10:46 pm

We had an aerobics area where we used to live in Waialae. It was makeshift, but residents would gather weekly with a volunteer instructor for about an hour. Is there any way we can designate an area around the rec dec for a weekly aerobics session? Mahalo.

CherylM

Back to top Go down

Aerobics Area Empty Re: Aerobics Area

Post  sunjam Sun May 11, 2008 12:52 am

An area for weekly aerobics sessions is not a bad idea. Though issues will be raised regarding dates and time and noise. People have different work schedules so it might be a matter of coordinating a schedule that works for most. Should the sessions be in the morning, afternoon, evening? Since there will be music and chatter ("OK people, gimme one more rep!"), residents will have to be ok with the temporary noise level. I think the Ko'olani and Nauru both have aerobics classes, but the only enclosed area at Keola La'i is the gym, which already has fitness equipment.

sunjam

Back to top Go down

Post  yslow Sun May 18, 2008 5:28 am

What a great idea! I would love to enroll in a Yoga class, or kickboxing, or Pilates. Hmm..but it is true..there's no room to have classes like these. I wonder why it wasn't suggested in the planning for Keola Lai? I really thought this was going to be a luxury condos and my maintenance fees will be paying for all these cool amenities. I mean, why else would I have agreed to paying such a hefty fee from the beginning? $500 a month is a lot...right now, that seems to cover a 4 foot pool, a gym, 2 bbq stoves, 3 elevators and...oh, yeah..tiny jacuzzi.

Wish there's a pool room, a theater room, a dog park, a car wash area...for starters.

yslow

Back to top Go down

Post  Runner Mon May 26, 2008 2:49 pm

Unless these amenities were designed at the planning stage, there's not much we can do at this point. We certainly have a great location, but I too wish we had some of the amenities found in other luxury condos.

Runner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down