Keola La'i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PaintStick (Review)

2 posters

Go down

PaintStick (Review) Empty PaintStick (Review)

Post  Element Fri May 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Alright, had to write this up as a separate topic because it was just too good... But if you plan to paint your walls, do yourself a BIG FAVOR and try the PaintStick! I first got curious about it from the 'Zero VOC Paint' thread. Not sure if they carry it locally, so just do a search on Amazon (I got mine there). I was initially skeptical of the commercial's claim of painting an 8x8 wall in one minute (yeah, right!). But I actually did it in 45 seconds flat! OK, it was a first coat and it wasn't perfect, but it was pretty darn good for someone with almost no painting experience. Once you have the wall edges all taped up (so you paint only the wall you intend to paint), it's just a matter of rolling the paint on. There is no tray because paint is fed with just a light push of the handle. Some people on Amazon complained of the clean up, but it's easy once you get the hang of it. I used my kitchen sink as a giant basin to rinse off the roller head. Will have more as soon as I get back from work later on. All in all, just an awesome product! Maybe even better than sliced bread...

PaintStick (Review) Paints11

Element

Back to top Go down

PaintStick (Review) Empty Re: PaintStick (Review)

Post  Element Sat May 17, 2008 4:23 am

PaintStick posing next to the new wall!

PaintStick (Review) Kl_bla11

Element

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironman Wed May 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Wow, nice floors! (I'm sure the walls came out pretty nice, too)

Haven't used the PainStick before... will keep it in mind for my next DIY project. Mahalo!

Ironman

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironman Thu May 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Just sent away for PaintStick! Planning to do a splash wall in my living room... Crossing my fingers!

Ironman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down