Keola La'i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rick Stack's Letter

3 posters

Go down

Rick Stack's Letter Empty Rick Stack's Letter

Post  Element Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:47 am

Wassup Neighbors,
Awesome, another forum to share our ideas & keep us all updated on the haps of the condo. So far, after weeks of confusion & downright frustration, A & B contacted the residents of Keola La'i. A timeline has been provided by Rick Stack on April 11, 2008. Here's the gist of it:

Week of April 14, 2008 -
Installation of lobby furniture
Installation of recreation deck furniture
Installation of fitness center equipment (yay!)

Last week of April 2008 -
Pool to open (woohoo!)

Nordic/PCL will be doing a second pass of punch list work

Cabinetry are being supplied by another provider since the initial supplier, Oahu Cabinets has gone out of business.

Sandra Billington still the one to contact with concerns:

Phone: 808-525-8499
Email: sbillington@abprop.com

Looks like things are finally rolling along. I was getting pretty annoyed & frustrated how unorganized things were. Luckily, we got a pretty cool community to throw ideas around with.

Ciao!

Element

Back to top Go down

Rick Stack's Letter Empty Re: Rick Stack's Letter

Post  chef Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:19 pm

Yeah, glad A&B / PCL is finally starting to get their act together. I was pretty annoyed for a while, but adopting a wait-and-see attitude for now. Most of the the major stuff on my punch list are taken care of, but I also went ahead and did some of the repairs myself. So... let's just see how they do from here on out. Personally, I think if it wasn't for Iska and the group he started, things would still be lagging IMO.

chef

Back to top Go down

Rick Stack's Letter Empty Oh, I So Agree

Post  Element Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:52 am

chef wrote:Yeah, glad A&B / PCL is finally starting to get their act together. I was pretty annoyed for a while, but adopting a wait-and-see attitude for now. Most of the the major stuff on my punch list are taken care of, but I also went ahead and did some of the repairs myself. So... let's just see how they do from here on out. Personally, I think if it wasn't for Iska and the group he started, things would have still been lagging IMO.

Started thinking I had to pick my battles to fight. What's more important, the cracked grout in the bathroom or the rusting sink? Let's see, the unfinished closet may not be as important as the holes in the window frames & walls. Man, I am glad things are finally coming along. I mean, FINALLY!!!!

lol

Element

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid67 Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:32 pm

I've gotten a more communication from A&B in the last couple weeks than... Hmmm... probably any other time since I moved in. At least they're making efforts to be more open and responsive.

Sid67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum