Keola La'i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShipToHawaii

4 posters

Go down

ShipToHawaii Empty ShipToHawaii

Post  KDen Thu May 22, 2008 4:43 pm

OK, after much consideration I finally signed for ShipToHawaii.com. Many of the online furniture shops don't ship to Hawaii, so the $20 annual membership fee was a no-brainer. Will let everyone know my experience after I place an order for dining chairs... In case anyone is interested, you can get a lot of contemporary furniture ideas from AllModern.com.

KDen

Back to top Go down

ShipToHawaii Empty Re: ShipToHawaii

Post  CyclingFreak Thu May 22, 2008 6:19 pm

Cool, someone finally signed up! Heard about this service on the Google board. Would be interested to hear your experience for those really bulky items!

CyclingFreak

Back to top Go down

Post  lava Mon May 26, 2008 12:37 am

Yeah, it's a real bummer when I try to buy stuff online, and there's no shipping option for Hawaii! My number one pet peeve living in paradise, for sure. Looking forward to Whole Foods, though. Now if only places like Ikea would set up shop here...

lava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid67 Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 am

Has anyone used the service yet? There's a nationwide Herman Miller sale and I was hoping to pick up few pieces of furniture. Would certainly appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Sid67

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down