Keola La'i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blueprints

3 posters

Go down

Blueprints Empty Blueprints

Post  lava Fri May 09, 2008 12:00 am

OK, I'm at the end of my rope on this one. Asked (very nicely, too) for my unit's blueprints for over a year now, and still haven't received a definitive answer as to why it's not available. Is this a matter of national security? Seems an owner is rightfully entitled to their own unit's layout (structural, electrical, etc.). I plan to remodel my unit over the course of the year, and things would go so much more smoothly if I could HAVE THE BLUEPRINTS.

A&B? PCL? C'mon, guys. What's the deal, here? Is someone going to copy the Keola La'i and build a Keola La'i II somewhere on the other side of the island?

lava

Back to top Go down

Blueprints Empty Re: Blueprints

Post  sunjam Fri May 09, 2008 4:12 am

I never had a chance to ask for a detailed layout of my unit yet, but I can't imagine why that should be a problem. Didn't they just finish work on the building? Just flip through the big book of blueprints and make a copy for the residents. What's the problem?

sunjam

Back to top Go down

Post  yslow Fri May 09, 2008 9:13 am

My electrician friend said he'll have to see what's behind the drywalls before adding recessed lighting. So, I'm waiting, waiting, waiting...

yslow

Back to top Go down

Post  yslow Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:48 am

Well, looks like I'm not the only one waiting for blueprints... My neighbor on the 32nd floor also wants to do some recessed lighting in the kitchen. A&B's explanation is quite lacking here... The cover story is that it would take an exhorbitant amount of time to find the actual blueprint for my unit. What? How did they build in the first place if blueprints are so hard to access? This doesn't seem to make any sense. I don't see how A&B / PCL can continue to stonewall residents with this rubbish. I'm willing to bet not many agents nor A&B representatives are really looking forward to this Saturday's meet and greet. I would be more than happy to give them a piece of my mind.

yslow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum