Keola La'i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do you like your new home?

+2
FishCake
admin
6 posters

Go down

How do you like life at Keola La'i?!

how do you like your new home? Vote_lcap25%how do you like your new home? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
how do you like your new home? Vote_lcap63%how do you like your new home? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
how do you like your new home? Vote_lcap12%how do you like your new home? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

how do you like your new home? Empty how do you like your new home?

Post  admin Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:35 am

Alright, the building is nearing completion... We finally get to see water in the pool... Items on the punch list are being checked off... So...

How do you like life at Keola La'i?!

admin
Admin

http://www.keolalai.net

Back to top Go down

how do you like your new home? Empty Kaka'ako is the place to be!

Post  FishCake Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:01 pm

Aloha!

It's been a long wait, a few challenges here & there..but I'd have to say, I'm liking more and more of my new home. The location is fantastic, I like the short drive to the mall, the theatres, the parks. Concert at the Blaisedell, no problem...just walk on over. Downtown & Chinatown just a few steps away...the location is the bomb!

The view from my condo is relaxing & exciting all at the same time. I love the city lights at night & the blue ocean during the day. I even get to enjoy the sunset in the evening after coming home from work. I can't wait until the building is finally done!

FishCake

Back to top Go down

how do you like your new home? Empty Yeah. Not bad.

Post  yslow Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:27 am

Moved into Keola Lai for a month. So far so good, though it annoys me my parking space is always taken!!! Man, I just wish I could park in my stall at least once. Would be nice, I did pay for it. Funny thing, I asked the security guard when I can park in 'my stall'. He said, 'Technically, no one owns a stall'. Say what????

yslow

Back to top Go down

how do you like your new home? Empty How do I like my new home?

Post  CPK Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:47 am

Hiya Folks,
First, I'd like to to thank ya for the invitation to another rad forum. I was enjoying my posts at the one Iska put up but always forget the address to the site. Yeah, yeah..bookmark, right?

How do I like my new home? Well, I do have a few reservations. A part of me is really excited about moving into my first home. I mean, I'm finally leaving mom & pop. But the other part wished the condo lived up to the hype I heard from the sales agents at the Keola Lai model home. They kept telling my A & B builds quality. I'm going to be living in a luxury condo. It will be the first with built in fiber optic. Three elevators is more than enough. Only best fixtures will be used.

Now that I have my key...I just got to say..Hmmm..

I really expected so much more. Oh well...I guess A&B says they'll do their best to fix up all the booboos they left behind. I'll just have to wait and see.

I noticed in the elevators, sometimes residens don't say 'hi' or even smile. I hope more residents at the condo become happier & more excited with their place as time moves on. I'd really like peeps at Keola Lai to be a happy community.

So how do I like my new home? Well, as much as I can for the time being.

Thanks!
CPK

CPK

Back to top Go down

how do you like your new home? Empty Aloha!

Post  FishCake Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:25 am

Hi Neighbors,
I just wanted to drop by & say 'Aloha!'.

Hope we can meet one day at a pool party & neighborly get-together:D

~FishCake

FishCake

Back to top Go down

how do you like your new home? Empty Aloha Nui Loa!

Post  keala Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:32 pm

Aloha!
I just started on this forum. Thank you to whoever put this forth. I'm excited to meet my neighbors & be a part of Keola Lai. Though, there's a bunch of things I'm displeased about, I'm hoping this forum along with the community can make things right.

Mahalo!

keala

Back to top Go down

how do you like your new home? Empty Re: Aloha!

Post  Benjamin Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:41 am

We can all meet poolside and dive right in!
Who's bringing drinks? =)

Benjamin

Back to top Go down

how do you like your new home? Empty Re: how do you like your new home?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down